Manchester Capital Management is, and has been since its inception a Family
Office dedicated to serving wealthy families address the broad range
of topics and issues that relate to their wealth. We understand
the many tasks required to simultaneously manage the wealth for
inter-generational family members in a coordinated fashion. Family
Office Services include, but are not limited to:
Minimum $25 million in investable assets
- Investment Management Services which are customized designs
targeted at the individual needs of each family member and, simultaneously,
addressing global family goals.
- Philanthropic Guidance and Charitable Administration, including
managing the assets, meeting agendas, recording minutes and decisions,
and implementing trustee decisions.
- Tax and Estate Counseling, working in conjunction with the family
accountants and lawyers. Wealth scenarios and financial planning
to estimate financial outcomes according to differing investment
- Real Estate Acquisition and Management, both commercial and
residential properties. Mortgage acquisition, competitive bidding,
and arranging financing for properties or businesses.
- Creative solutions to specific investment issues, such as monetization
strategies to diversify low-basis securities, programs to address
excess industries weightings, and equity research efforts to analyze
private companies where clients have commitments. Assistance in
selling or acquiring businesses.
- Family Governance, including Family Mission Statements, that
define how global family decisions are made that preserve and
grow the family's wealth efficiently and effectively in accordance
with family values.
- Alternative investment strategies, such as resource partnerships,
timber investments, venture capital, private equity, and hedge
- Special needs, including insurance management, bill paying,
employee recruitment, legacy education, vehicle purchase or sales,
Our Family Office represents a center of service and stability
to assist families with stewarding their wealth, thereby ensuring
the preservation and growth of their financial assets and their
family heritage. The family office aggregates and integrates resources
to facilitate asset protection, cost control, financial education,
family philanthropy and a host of other shared needs.