To be the best:
- We strive for excellence in every service. We want our clients
to be impressed with the quality, attentiveness, and professionalism
of our services. We intend to lead process for ever better solutions.
- We seek accountability in performance of our ideas, our management,
and our services. We like to be tested for the value we provide
and the comparison with our peers.
- We welcome change and challenges. Problems, if not repeated,
are opportunities to excel. The smallest mistake, left uncorrected,
can cancel all other efforts.
- We are conservative, prudent, long-term investors for our clients,
for our business, and for ourselves. We are not short-term traders
gambling for outsized returns.
- The standards and philosophy we espouse for clients are the
ones we practice for ourselves
- We believe in the notion of the "family" as the cornerstone
of our purpose and identity. For us, our clients are not accounts
with money to be managed but a network of people across generations
with holistic goals of continuity, and family mission.
- Our attention is focused both on the day-to-day work of managing
portfolios and also the greater policy issues that can have the
major impact on outcomes. We are risk managers.
- The stewardship of family resources includes responsibility
for the financial wealth, their social capital, their collective
knowledge, their legacy, and intangible good will that exists
in the members of a family.
- All our decisions are made in the sole interest of the families.
We have no agenda other than the client's agenda. We need to constantly
review and analyze our success (or lack of success) in adhering
to their interests.
- Our "family" culture means that we prioritize our
client and colleagues over other needs normally driving a business
model. Our success comes from client success.
- We value our colleagues as we do our clients. We practice honest
interpersonal relationship, respect for individual rights and
values, and the rights of personal preferences.
Caretakers of Wealth:
- We care about the stewardship of assets. We are dedicated to
the success of wealth, as gardeners care about the success of
their gardens. Part of financial success is to recognize the constraints
of consumption and waste that undermine sustainability.
- Good financial management requires the "long view"
of performance measured in generations not quarters.
- We believe in financial success for us as individuals, as a
company, and for our clients. Creating successful financial outcomes
is a process of careful resource management. The processes and
philosophies that create financial success are the same ones that
create successful family relations, business practices, and societal
- We believe in free markets, open borders, less regulation and
|©2007 Manchester Capital Management,
LLC. All rights reserved.
Our Firm |
Investment Services |
Site Map |
|Manchester Capital Management, LLC is a private wealth management
firm offering comprehensive investment
and financial services to wealthy individuals,
families and non-profit organizations.
Manchester Capital Management LLC is registered with the SEC as an Investment Adviser. Our Form ADV and ADV Part 2A Brochure can be viewed at: http://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov . Click on Investment Adviser search and enter Manchester Capital Management or our CRD #110003.